Vision and mission of unity crises and disasters:
It is necessary to develop plans and advance preparations to deal with the various crises and disasters expected to occur Institute. On this basis, it shall create a specialized unit of crisis and disaster management so that the administrative unit has its structure and responsibilities of the administrative entity and has a professional team to manage crises and disasters.
See Crisis Unit and Disaster Management:
Predict the crisis before they happen and achieve the highest level of security and safety in order to ensure the stability of the work environment institute.
Provide an effective system to ensure the safety and security of individuals and property and buildings Institute before, during and after the crisis and the reduction of losses that can occur.
The objectives of the Crisis Unit and Disaster Management:
Deployment of crisis and disaster risk education and the ways to deal with it between faculty and students and staff members of the institute Authority management culture. Providing security requirements and safety institute. The development of an overall strategy to prevent and respond to crises and disasters institute.
The work of the Crisis Unit and the Disaster Management Team
The Board of Management of the unit:
• Chairman of Board of Directors.
• Executive Director of the unit.
• Deputy Executive Director of the unit.
• Two faculty members of the institute appointed body.
• Director General of the Institute.
• Two members of the assistants.
• Security Director of the Institute.
• Musharraf Industrial Safety Institute.
• a representative from each section of the administrative departments of the institute.
Disaster and crisis plan:
Planning extends to confront disasters to pre-disaster where they can avoid some good planning crises. And to minimize their effects, also it extends to the post-crisis period so that it can restore normal status of the institutions of society. Planning requires knowledge of potentially hazardous citizen and know the quality of the risk, which is expected to meet them, whether external or internal disasters.
Stages of preparation of the plan: –
First, the pre-crisis / disaster and where:
Predict crises that may occur in the long short / medium / long and disasters.
Preparation of plans and mapping scenarios for crisis prevention and disaster.
• Take preventive measures to prevent the crisis or disaster.
• raise awareness of disasters and crisis management, and holding training workshops to upgrade the efficiency of workers.
• Develop a monitoring and early warning mechanisms in the field of crisis and disaster management whenever possible.
• processing operations room to manage crises and disasters are equipped with the appropriate contact.
Second phase of confrontation and response and containment:
• implementation of plans and scenarios already prepared and training
• the implementation of the confrontation and the relief of all kinds, according to the quality of crisis or disaster.
• carry out urgent emergency services.
• Implement evictions when necessary.
Third phase equilibrium:
• inventory losses of individuals and enterprises.
• assess the actions that have been taken to deal with the disaster during the confrontation and response and containment and exit the stage of the lessons learned.
• document the event and make the necessary recommendations and proposals, and direct them to the concerned authorities to take advantage of them in order to avoid the negatives in the future), if any, (and the development and modernization plans in accordance with the latest developments in order to better management.
How to behave in case of earthquakes and earthquakes:
1. If you are in the office or the runway then get out if the distance is not more than) 55 meters (otherwise Please stay in your place
Do not try to take anything from personal possessions.
2. If you are in the runway Vaanmy directly under the table and walked away from the window or rested under or to the wall
Basic) poured concrete (.
3. If you are in the courtyard of the institute you should stay away from the edges of the building.
If you’re in the car stay in place until the driver stands and if you are driving hasten to stand
And listened to the radio.
4. If you are outside the institute Stay away from tall buildings and headed to the spacious areas.
5. Try as much as possible cut electricity and gas about the property so as not to be the cause of a fire.
6. Do not try to walk around immediately after the quake was followed by aftershocks and the other is better to keep quiet for a while after
The first tremor.
7. Listen to the civil defense instructions and cooperate with him and carried to safety and do not make the fear and dread and panic
You controlled so as not to occur confusion could lead to injury.
8. Do not try to search the rubble for personal purposes may cause the injury as a result of landslides
0.9 If these instructions are very important and simple at the same time just a precautionary instructions which aim
To protect you and your family and our society do not worry
How to act in case of fire
Anyone discovers a fire should do what comes
0.1 to break glass fire alarm to turn it on) in the case of quality (.
2. to immediately call the emergency phone number to call the fire brigade.
0.3 The fire is struggling, if possible, by using the nearest suitable for the type of extinguisher
Fire as follows: –
– Constipation amortized well by pregnancy handle.
– Drag the safety pin Palmtefoh.
– Face amortized nozzle to the flame base.
– Click on the handle to run amortized cost.
– Move to the fire extinguishing material base left and right
0.4 to make sure that where it stands does not constitute the seriousness of it and that he could escape if the fire spread
0.5 When you use a fire extinguisher, manual outdoor stand downwind to take into account the distance of two meters to three meters from the fire.
6. Do not try to extinguish the fire, but if it is small and you are confident that you are able to put it out.
0.7 If a large fire. He left the room and closed the door behind you and fill warning device.
0.8 In case of heavy smoke is rolling on the ground, the best way to the presence of fresh air.
0.9 Sense door and handle the apparent meaning of your hand. If it was not hot, open and pulled out a caution.
0.15 If you find the door when touching hot not open it.
11. Remove the curtains and open the room for ventilation and expelling smoke.
The duties of fire-fighting teams
0.1 determine the fire place by observing the painting illustrations for fire alarm system.
0.2 do to fight the fire extinguishing means available to the building or the institute) extinguishers with water color
Red – carbon dioxide extinguishers with black color (.
0.3 make sure to close the windows and doors in order to prevent the fire spread to the rest of the building components.
4. cooperation with the Department of Civil Defense teams and specialized fire guiding them to the fire, type, equipment and means of extinguishing the available site.
Duties of Heads of Departments
1. Ensure close the doors and windows except earmarked for evacuation exits.
2. Ensure separate power supply.
0.3 overseeing the evictions.
0.4 Ensure liaison with the parties competent to) civil defense – Ministry of Health (.
5. Ensure access to specialized management, civil defense and fire teams.
0.6 to go to the assembly point to be sure of having all employees and not the failure of any of them inside the building.
The duties of the guards
0.1 securing the building and maintenance of order.
0.2 prevent the entry of any members of the non-professionals within the building.
3. Prevent out one of the main gate to end evictions and control of the crisis and the end of
0.4 waiting for specialized teams of civil defense men and guide them to the fire site.
First, before entering the laboratory or workshop must:
• Balto wear lab or workshop, and who prefers to be made from cotton rather than synthetic fibers must herewith cardigans.
• wear shoe covers full foot entirely and completely prevents wear sandals or the like within the laboratory or workshop.
• Do not take any personal belongings such as books, memoirs or sacks inside the laboratory or workshop.
• are not allowed at all food and drink inside the laboratories and workshops.
• Do not wear loose fitting clothes and ornaments in the laboratory or workshop. It should include long hair back before entering.
Second, during the presence of the laboratory or workshop:
• Student must be vigilant and alert for the duration and quality in the laboratory or workshop.
• must act responsibly and seriously at all times within the laboratory or workshop.
• Do not chatter trading public, private or throwing jokes within the laboratory or workshop.
• You must follow the instructions for the lessons process.
• In the absence of any clear guidance should refer to the Administrator for the laboratory or workshop before starting work.
• Do not touch the equipment and materials, chemical solutions within the laboratory, but under the guidance of the charge of the lab.
Third, before leaving the lab:
Should not be re-used chemicals to the original container but must be disposed of in a manner Saheeh
In places designated for that purpose.
Must re-equipment and glassware to the allotted space.
Not to throw the broken glass in the pond, but must be disposed of in the space provided.
You must clean special places for students
Be sure to turn off electrical appliances as well as extinguishing gas sources before leaving the lab or
Functions of the unit:
-1 Upgrading the skills and capabilities of staff and faculty members in the face of crises and disasters that may
-2 Interest in completing the development of devices and equipment used in responding to crises and disasters
0.1 national trends.
0.2 directives and demands of decision makers at the level of the institute / sector / province.
0.3 the different activities of the Institute and the nature of their work and the consequent possibilities.
0.4 Investment human resources, hardware and equipment.
0.5 utilize the expertise gained in the institute.
6. Coordinate with units of crisis management colleges and other institutes.
The main axes of the plan:
0.1 optimize the use of devices and equipment.
0.2 transfer and exchange of successful experiences in the field of responding to crises and disasters, whether natural
Or due to unforeseen circumstances.
0.3 Interests systems that operate service units in different sections.
0.4 increase the efficiency of the unit face of crises and disasters and improve the cadres working in it.
0.5 Continuous training on the work of the various scenarios to cope with crises.
Models to practical situations for crises university:
0.1 picket students.
0.2 students storming the building of the Institute.
0.3 student demonstration inside the campus.
0.4 Cancellation degrees clemency.
5. fire inside a laboratory or workshop or offices.
0.6 rumors devastating.
0.7 crashes and one of the elevators inside students or faculty or staff members.
0.8 the collapse of part of the buildings of the Institute.
0.9 how to deal with hazardous chemicals, as well as biological and sharp materials.
0.10 two scenarios applies food poisoning institute.
0.11 drop in the vast Institute terrestrial bodies.
0.12 and no electricity wires without cover in places where students and staff and faculty members gathered.
0.13 leak exam questions.
0.14 theft Mgarat Alkntrul.
Stages of organization and management of the crisis or disaster
0.1 Notification Messaging for the unity of the crisis management of the institute for the event) fire – Close – chemical pollution etc …)
0.2 notify maintain operations room phone number —- and to inform the Chamber of neighborhood operations —– —- Phone No.
0.3 to raise its readiness to the competent authorities, such as the degree: Police Rescue 122 and 123 ambulances and civil defense
0.4 call crisis management team competent according to the quality of the event.
0.5 secure the event area in coordination with the Traffic Department – units to maintain security and counter-terrorism – Defence
Civil and fire – Engineering departments ….. etc.
0.6 compiling, analyzing and trading the initial information with specialists.
0.7 inform the media in the case of the need for his presence in order to avoid the spread of rumors), the local radio – television (.
0.8 not be underestimated or hype the event.
0.9 transmission of some members of the crisis management staff to the event area for follow up and make some decisions in coordination with the
Unit crisis management.
0.10 transmission units) Ambulance – Rescue teams – carts and motorized transport vehicles – Industrial Security
– Electricity – water – sewage – the unity of the natural gas network to secure … (to intervene in
Event Handling respective.
0.11 compile the information and inform them of the Center for Crisis Management in the ministry to analyze and assess the situation to take
Appropriate decisions and to inform authorities executed with reporting at the top level) Council of Ministers).
0.12 remove the effects of the event and restore the situation to what it was.
0.13 out of lessons learned and modified the previous scenarios developed.
And means for rapid intervention rescue
– Members of the Crisis Unit of the Institute of Management personnel trained in fire-fighting and rapid intervention
– Civil Defense and Fire
– the police
– local unity
– Cleansing device and remove debris
Engineering Management neighborhood
– Natural gas
– Electricity Water
Disaster and crisis plan:
Planning extends to confront disasters to pre-disaster where good planning avoiding some of the crises
And to minimize their effects, also it extends to the post-crisis period so that it can restore normal situation for institutions
Planning requires knowledge of potentially hazardous citizen and know the risks, which is expected to confront both the quality
External or internal disasters